I was tagged a while back by Marilyn - Stamp with Marilyn and now by Valita - Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds so I want to acknowledge them. Thanks, ladies!
1. I LOVE scary, gory movies. They aren't scary enough but I sure found some great gory ones like all the SAW movies.
2. When I was little, I came to the defense of my oldest sister in a fight with our middle sister. I picked up a huge metal rice can (can't remember if it had rice in it at the time) and I hit Deana over the head with it. She had to get stitches - the scar is still there. I hope she forgave me. I don't remember getting in trouble for it either.
3. I used to cut high school ALL the time with my BFFs & told my mom about 5 years after high school was over - one time, Deana caught me. She blackmailed me into taking her and her then boyfriend (now DH) with us to the beach and she wouldn't tell on me. She never did. But my friend got caught because someone from her class called her house & said she missed a group project. She got grounded
4. I love chewy candy like Bit o' Honey, Abba Zabbas, Charleston Chew but I really shouldn't eat them because I have permanent bridges they could mess with. But occasionally eating them won't hurt. So I can still indulge.
5. I wish I was musically talented. I tried playing the violin in 4th grade, it (I) was NOT good. In a concert I followed my best friend's movements to get by.
6. I used to have competitions with the same friend in 2nd grade to see who could make their lips the wettest. I would win because I would accumulate the spit in my mouth & then lick my lips. She would just lick her lips with her tongue. **I just got back in touch via email with this friend THIS WEEK because I googled her name and her email was listed on the web - EUREKA!! I'm SO excited about it because I've missed her. We've known one another for 32 years!! whoa**
7. We surprised our mom with a cruise to Mexico for her birthday one year (can't remember which one). Us girls all paid for it & my oldest sister and I went, along with our Uncle Toby. We had a lot of fun and I even had a little cruise romance with the head waiter. oops - hopefully my sisters are not reading this, not sure if I ever told them.
I'd like to forward this tag to the following ladies if you have time to play & want to - I'd love to hear some 7 random things about you so I can get to know you better *wink* Yes, I intentionally chose all these ladies because of their C and J names!! HA HA
1. Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
2. Christi - Story about a Girl
3. Cat - Cathy's Creations
4. Chrissy - cmh Designs
5. Jane - Whoopsie Daisy!
6. Jessie - Can You Say???...Addicted(to stamps)!!!
7. Jodi - Stamping a Latte