I've been Tagged by Betty O.!!!
I've been tagged by Betty O. at Creating my Memories. I’m supposed to tell y'all 7 things about myself that I don’t think you know.
Here are the rules Betty posted...but since I don't always play by the rules & this tagging thing has been going around a long time - I bet a lot of people have already been tagged. A lot of people say if they see your tag & want to play - just do it (like Nike)
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same (but I decided not to because it’s going to be hard finding someone’s who’s not been tagged!)
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.
1. My favorite candy is Bit ‘O Honey and I can only find it at Dollar Tree (not all of them) and the bar at Spec's (discovered last weekend)
2. I’d like to visit Hawaii on vacation someday although I know DH is not crazy about the idea
3. I love it when my baby Elsie snuggles up next to me during the night (she’s my cat)
4. I love all the “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff” books!!
5. I’d love to adopt or foster a child someday
6. I don’t care for giving/receiving gifts just because it’s a holiday (ie Christmas) and that’s what you’re supposed to do. I’d rather give a ‘just because’ gift at a random time to make the person feel more special.
7. I don’t like talking the minute I get home from work…I like a little quiet time (unwinding from doing stuff for others all day because I HAVE to)