I think it was 3 times, but I lost count because it happened before/during/after my vacation. We just got back LATE Sat. night & I'm playing hooky from work today - I should have gone back this morning but I was not physically or mentally ready because this was one of the most FUN & EXHAUSTING vacations ever! We went to Seattle & we walked or took public transportation everywhere! But walking was the majority! It was 10 blocks (several uphill) from Pike's Market to the condo we stayed at & we went there daily!!! We even got to the AMUSE store! Woohoo!! I'll post a pic of what I got there soon. Then we went to Monkey Love Stamp Store & spent MORE $$ (best thing was, it was OUR $ and not MINE!) HA!!! Anyway - I better do the tagging thing now...I was tagged by Leah Ashley and Kristine So now I have to tell 7 things about me
1. I grew up in San Leandro, CA (BAY AREA) and lived in the same house for 26 years
2. Then I met DH on-line (sorta) and got married after knowing one another in person just 8 days but 3 1/2 months long distance. Then I moved to TEXAS (we're celebrating 10 years July 6)
3. I moved 5 times in those 10 years and have one more move to go
4. We purchased 2 1/2 acres & we're going to build our dream home & that will be the LAST MOVE!!
5. I have a tattoo on my left ankle Faith, Hope, Love with a heart at the back. Corinthians 13:13 is my favorite Scripture in the Bible.
6. I MUST have coffee in the morning because I LOVE the way it tastes, smells & it helps me function
7. I ADORE ice cream! My mom told me she ate it every day during her pregnancy with me (Black Cherry) which ironically I do not like.
There's been so many tags, I am going to skip listing 7 people. But if you'd like to share a tidbit about yourself, I'd love to hear it! These have been fun to read - getting to know fellow stamping bloggers!!!